Everybody is unique, and virtually every figure has some figure variations. Accept those god-gifted features about your face and figure you cannot change – and make them a part of your individual beauty – then work to change what you can. Recognize figure variations as something to work with and take joy in areas where you are ideal.
- Evaluate your body type, size and structure
- Evaluate your face shape and structure
- Identify the figure variations and features you want to work with.
- Recommend clothing styles, fits that will most likely accommodate and flatter the body shape or figure type
- Recommend Hair suggestions that will most likely flatter with your face type
- Recommend Accessories types for your body shape
- Tips on colors, patterns and fabrics for your body shape.
- Add-on: recommendation about posture and body weight
Note: If you have opted for other modules “ Appropriate Appearance” and/or “ Authentic Appearance”…
- Add-on recommendation report on how to integrate and tweak your appearance with features from other modules.
- A recommendation wardrobe cluster integrating g all the features.